In This Issue
Please join us as we welcome new board members Deb Bomaster (Region 1), Danielle Miles (Region 3), and Kim Olson (Region 5), and to welcome back long-time-service board member, Debbie Phillips (Vice President for Membership).
Position Title: Transitions Coordinator IV, Full Time
Position Title: Transitions Coordinator IV, Part Time
Did you know that you can now use the COABE App to interact with COABE members this summer? Download the COABE App and use it to:
• Share exciting news and events from your state association, like posting about state conferences and hill visits or discussing adult ed trends in your state.
• Hear what others are doing in their programs across the nation.
• Post about your program successes, ask questions, give advice, or share photos from staff development events.
• Get the latest COABE updates sent right to your device monthly, including opportunities to participate in COABE's strategic planning and advocacy action alerts.
• Sign up for COABE's Talent Bank through the App.
• Share photos from graduation or summertime books you're reading and recommend for professional development.
The COABE App is generously sponsored by: